Saturday, May 19, 2012

Scott McLean "Honestly" - Grunge/Musical

    Scott McLean - "Honestly"

This recording was what I was doing about an hour ago (around 1 AM Friday, April 20, 2012)...  and it was much more interesting to do my own Grunge Musical (song) than to continue looking at dating profiles.  Maybe I'll see how frustration of Internet dating (silly stuff alright) can continue to inspire me to new singing heights, or an all-time emotional low.  In another 80 years, this song also could be part of a period piece, directed by Madonna?  Well no, but perhaps the Queen of Pop of 2092. Sorry I can't see that far into the future and of course I won't be around then, so no comment.  Damn, I need a real date! Joking. I need two, three, or a thousand.  And make up for lost time. Just wait til the girls all over this world, and maybe others, know who I am. Well, then they can let me know.  haha

This was going to be released right here on April 20, 2012, but I decided to wait and post this later.  Here it is May 19, 2012 and finally I'm posting this song.  It's still fresh.